For additional information Click Here
Network Marketing 5 Core Fundamentals
I’ve been in network marketing for about 4 years now, the one thing I didn’t know was “What the heck I was doing”, I had a good company but no clear direction of how to get there. Dollars signs had my brain smoking and I was running like a rat, anywhere and everywhere.
At first I thought it was about the service and products. After connecting with my mentor Dale Calvert, he taught me that network marketing has nothing to do with me or the products and services that it’s about helping people.
He taught me these 5 Core Fundamentals, which I will share with you now:
1. Network Marketing must be about developing leaders, all of us have the same product, that’s people. When people are growing as people, they stay!
2. Give them a Blueprint for launching their business. This business requires multiple systems to develop leaders in network marketing.
A. Starting people right gameplan
B. Prospecting (lead generation) Systems
C. Customer Acquisition System (retail to recruit)
D. Retention Systems
E. Weekly Accountability Systems (company report)
If it’s Systemized it can DUPLICATE!
3. Help them master a word for word customer acquisition program and referral system. “Retail to Recruit”
4. Help them master a word for word 2-step recruiting process with scripts.
5. Teach them to have definite closure and a proven retention system.
If you can practice these 5 core fundamentals, you will find your company growing by leaps and bounds.
For More Click Here