Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Dennis Thorgesen
Member Since: 4/15/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 9678
Featured Member: 21 times
Associates: 1617
Wall Posts: 2483
Comments Made: 20238
Press Releases: 490
Videos: 0
Phone: 402 806 4200
Skype:     wheelinallover
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 35
THIS MONTH: 1097
TOTAL: 489768
are we ibo associates?
business links
recent videos
active associates
Bill Straub    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Mary Patterson    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Deborah (Debi) Becker RN    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Lonnie Glosup    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Dominic Goss     
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Bob & Shirley Rushing    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Lisa Hebert    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Bobby Brown    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


QUEENHAJAR AKANQI     
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Zoran Simovic    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


robert hebel    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Joseph Monsen    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Rod Licari    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Marlena Burton    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


Evelyn Burns    
Last logged on: 5/19/2019


other ibo platforms
Dennis Thorgesen   My Press Releases

Building a Brand; Ricky Henderson

Published on 1/4/2014
For additional information  Click Here

Ricky Henderson

Ricky Henderson has been building his brand part time for years. A little over a year ago he started full time. He is one of the best teachers I have ever met. What does he teach? Business startup, personal branding and survival for the twenty first century.

Multi-Level Marketing

When people read this it always sees a response. It is something Ricky uses almost daily. “Internet marketing is dead.” Don't let this set you off. For 97 percent of the ones in a MLM it is too true. What you have to take into consideration is for the other 3 percent it is the best way to earn into the millions a year.

Success

The actual number of people who consider themselves a success is much higher. Not everyone needs to earn even a million dollars a year. There are people who are happy and consider themselves successful when they bring home a consistent two hundred to five hundred dollars a month.

Most successful internet businesses deliver a product

The most successful deliver more than one. People like things and information. Most are willing to pay a fair price for what they want. If you can provide a buying experience the people in your products niche will be knocking on your door.

What Ricky Henderson teaches

The product sales arena provides something MLM's do not. Where MLM marketing is supposed to be teaching, friends and family, are not good prospects in product sales it doesn't matter. Even friends and family can be satisfied customers as long as they have a need for your product.

Magnetic marketing

Since with product sales you cannot link spam you have to use other methods to sell your product. The most effective way is to be the “go to” person for a large number of people. It is most important to be the “go to” person, personal branding, for those in your product niche.

Mindset

If you use only a MLM mindset, you won't do well. A mindset of listening to and serving others is necessary in any business. This isn't about earning off the efforts of anyone. Your market is those who need or want your product. When this becomes ingrained, success becomes a byproduct.

Be in front of your audience

Selling product is in many ways simpler than selling a dream. If you become good at selling products selling a dream becomes simpler. With products the audience (depending on the product) is generally large. He teaches how to reach the target market for school products. Using this information you can now reach any audience you choose. 

Earn while you learn

This is the only school I am aware of where you can truly earn as you learn. There are students who excel in business already who are class members. I know this because I am a student. They like me, are already earning from their businesses. 

You choose

The product sales just enhance their business while generating additional income. The Lisech companies donate 90 percent of our profits from the class to the nonprofit, guardian angel program which runs the school. This is not required.

Are you in business or considering starting one?

In either case, Ricky Henderson is someone you should be talking to. Becoming a student will enhance your brand building. Don't expect overnight success unless your goals are a few hundred dollars a month. For existing business owners using techniques taught in class will enhance your earning ability. 
© January 4, 2014 11:30 AM EST Dennis Thorgesen Lisech Global Ventures Inc. consulting services All rights reserved.
Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.