For additional information Click Here
Coconuts have been used by many countries around the world for generations. They have become a relied upon food source in many places around the world and a staple in the diet as well as an economical commodity.
Coconut is very nutritious, contains fiber, vitamins and minerals. Studies published in medical journals show that coconut provides a wide range of health benefits. I have been using organic coconut oil for over a year now and I’m loving it.
“Coconut oil is the healthiest oil on earth” – Bruce Fife, N.D. I am currently reading his book called 'The Miracle of Coconut Oil' Filled with amazing research and information.
I’ll share a few of it’s benefits with you here…
1) Boosts energy
2) Antibacterial and Anti-fungal (if you burn your finger use it as an ointment, will help kill bacteria)
3) Improves digestion and allows better absorption of nutrients
4) Is an antioxidant
5) Supports immune system
6) Use as a facial moisturizer (no chemicals or unknown substances on your skin)
7) Makes a fabulous deep conditioning treatment for the hair (use 1 tsp. on hair once a week)
8) Stress relief ( rub coconut oil on your temples to soothe and relief stress)
9) Moisturizer (coconut oil is an amazing skin moisturizer) has soothing properties
10) Coconut oil is the healthiest oil to cook with, no negative effects on cholesterol as some seem to believe
Give it a try...
I just discovered the best coconut greek yoghurt too, the perfect healthy snack for your body!