Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Ontarian Hawkins
Member Since: 6/27/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 460
Featured Member: 1 times
Associates: 346
Wall Posts: 1125
Comments Made: 75
Press Releases: 324
Videos: 727
Phone: 877-785-8736
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 39
THIS MONTH: 5045
TOTAL: 520969
are we ibo associates?
member advertising
active associates
Fred Mugone    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Sule Yesufu    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Melinda Grace    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


ALEKSANDAR STANIC    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Laurie Kay      
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Shermone Johnson    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Lawrence Bergfeld    
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


Phil Successful     
Last logged on: 10/19/2017


James Kelly    
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


Brian Redding    
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


Steven Ackerman     
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


Dennis Thorgesen    
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


Brian Stefan    
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


Rix Robinson    
Last logged on: 10/18/2017


other ibo platforms



Ontarian Hawkins   My Press Releases

Best Passive Income Portfolio- The Secret to Generational Wealth Using Passive Income Strategies

Published on 6/13/2017
For additional information  Click Here

Best Passive Income Portfolio- The Secret to Generational Wealth Using Passive Income Strategies

In this post, I am going to talk about the money flow and how I’m set up in business.  I get asked all the time how I am able to manage so many businesses at one time.  The secret to my strategy and passive income portfolio is simple.  About 10% of what I do entirely in my business is proactive— meaning I actually work 1 -2 hours per day on average to grow my business on the “front – end.”  And, the other 90% of what I do and how I make passive income online is completely passive.

This will all make sense once you watch the video in this post.  In a nutshell, I am set up just like a Walmart, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.  I have a tight – knit sales funnel that brings me in cash flow on a daily basis while I build a solid passive residual income on the back end.  Most people don’t understand how this works until you see it on paper of which I am going to show you on the video below, so make sure you watch all of it in it’s entirety.

If you are NOT set up this way in your business, then you should be in order to maximize your results all while making passive income on the back end.  I stay busy in my business only because I want to help more people supplement and even replace their income to be able to enjoy the finer things in life.  I’m on a mission to help at least one person per day realize their true potential in making money online from the comfort of their homes.  Click the green button below to start your journey today.  Looking forward to working with you soon :)

 

click_here_to_start

 

IMG_3550

Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.