SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
10/24/2011 10:19:18 AM EST
|Fan Page Professional Wordpress Plugin
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
1. What would make my life easier? (No one likes to work harder, right?)
2. Would this (plugin) help a lot of people (Not just me)?
3. Is it even possible to build at a reasonable price?
4. Can I make it easy enough for anyone to use?
I definitely answered “YES” to all of these questions concerning “Fan Page Professional”...
As most of you have heard by now, Facebook is sort of a big deal. HA! With over 750 million members, it’s important that you have a presence there. It doesn’t matter if you’re offline building Fan Pages for your clients or you’re online building Fan Pages to promote a Clickbank Product or building your list. Odds are, you’re building Fan Pages. Right?
Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of both… I’ve been putting together Fan Pages for clients as well as myself (affiliate marketing). The problem was, that most of the pages simply needed to be one-page “Special Offer” pages, and being the WordPress geek I am, NONE of the plugins I found gave me the tools I needed to do the job right.
What did I need? Quite simple…
1. I needed a way to build multiple fan pages from one domain. It didn’t matter if it was for a client or for me; I wanted to be able to build a single page Fan Page from one domain. This way, I wouldn’t have to worry about my client having an SSL or messing up their current Fan Page.
2. I had to find a way to STOP Google (and any other search engine) from indexing my new Fan Pages… It simply doesn’t make sense to have info about Kickboxing or Weight Loss on my Web Development site.
3. I had to be able to use a “blank” theme for my Fan Pages. Anyone can build pages in WordPress, but usually the theme installed simply won’t work in a Fan Page. And if you’re going to be building many Fan Pages, you need to be able to start from scratch and simply add graphics.
4. I had to be able to track my ad campaigns for each page. This wasn’t important for all, but, for some of my bigger clients and myself, I wanted to see what traffic generation strategies were working.
5. I HAD TO HAVE a way to hide content behind the “Like” button… If you can’t make offers “Viral” then what’s the point?
6. I HAD TO HAVE a way to easily insert Auto Responder code.
7. And above all else… It had to be easy to use!!! For me, this is a no-brainer.
Well, I’m happy to say that my team and I did a GREAT job addressing these problems with “Fan Page Professional.”
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.