Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
John Kespert
Member Since: 12/28/2012
  

FEATURED MEMBER OF THE DAY!
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 2570
Featured Member: 10 times
Associates: 805
Wall Posts: 415
Comments Made: 4620
Press Releases: 175
Videos: 4
Phone:
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 152
THIS MONTH: 4563
TOTAL: 146240
are we ibo associates?
business links
member advertising

Clickbank Marketplace Ads
active associates
Mike Farris    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Mary Thomas    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Lisa Yang    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Gomer Magtibay     
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


NaijaStore Dude    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Pam Sudo     
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Tom Riach    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Mads Møller    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Horst & Leah ScreenSA    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Michael Arcand     
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


David DeCredico    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


George Ten     
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


James Kelly    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Gangadhar Kulkarni    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 6/27/2017


other ibo platforms
John Kespert   My Press Releases

Can a $5 Program Bring In $2,000 a Month?

Published on 3/10/2017
For additional information  Click Here

Can A $5 Program Bring In $2,000 A Month?



     It would certainly seem hard to believe that a program that only cost a one time payment of $5 could bring in an income of $2,000 a month. Even if you got $5 for every sale, that would require 400 sales a month to make $2,000. So is there any realistic way that this could actually happen? Yes there is.

     The program that promotes this possibility is called Payspree Sniper. You can join it today for a one time payment of just $5. You will then get promotional materials that let you sell the program for $5. The first $5 sale goes to the company, the next three $5 sales go to you, then the 5th sale goes to the company, the next 3 go to you, and that will be repeated again and again. The company gets 25% of the $5 sales, and the other 75% of the $5 sales go to you.

     Obviously if that was all there was to it, it would take a very large number of sales each month to add up to $2,000. If there wasn't more to Payspree Sniper than that, I would not be recommending it to anyone. But the main purpose of this program is to serve as a sales funnel for other products and services which can provide much larger commssions.

     To get the most benefit from Payspree Sniper, members should enter their All In On Profits (AIOP) or Trafficwave ID into the system. If they're not already members of either they can join from their back office. PS then has a code that members can use in their AIOP or Trafficwave back office for follow-up emails to be sent out in their name to their Payspree Sniper referrals. Doing so can result in sign-ups to their autoresponder programs, which will mean regular monthly commissions

    I personally recommend that you go with AIOP since it is only $11.50 a month and has the best commission plan that I know of.  (See my IBO press release about it by clicking here.)

    Payspree Sniper also promotes Clickbank products, which typically pay 50% to 75% commissions. You can join CBProAds for free, and put the affiliate ID ad for it into your PS account. Even as a free CBProAds member you will have your Clickbank affiliate ID in 50% of the contextual ads in PS the member's main FAQ page and on the Products pages that are seen by all their referrals who are free members. If you become an upgraded member of CBProAds, then 100% of the contextual ads on the FAQ and Products pages seen by your referrals will have your Clickbank ID in them. You will also earn 50% commissions whenever any of your referrals upgrade to Pro in CBProAds.

    PaySpree Sniper will even promote your PS referral URL to their advertising rotator if you make use of the AIOP or Trafficwave autoresponders, and add your URL even more often if you upgrade in CBProAds.

    You can join and start using Payspree Sniper today for just $5. You can then promote it to make $5 commissions from sales. And if you are not already a member of either AIOP or Trafficwave and can't yet afford to to do so right away, then you can wait until you've earned enough $5 commissions to cover that cost.

    Because the Payspree Sniper splash page specifically targets those who use Traffic Exchanges and Safelists, it can be a useful marketing tool for people who like to use them.  If you or any of your referrals like to use those, why not get get your own Payspree Sniper system right now and start seeing how a $5 program can bring in $2,000 a month.




Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.