For additional information Click Here
This is a chewed to death topic. Are Facebook groups a viable source of traffic and leads?
Before I answer that, let me put some things on the table. I daily do marketing in FB groups. If you have never visited those groups, you won't believe the stupid things marketers do, and to be honest, I do believe that 95% of the people who post in those groups - get NOTHING out of it.
They have no clue what they are doing.
I'll tell you what you SHOULD do.
1. NEVER EVER post a link. If a person wants information, he should get it through PM. Tell them to comment "info" if they want information. Do NOT post a link.
2. Your post should be SHORT and have as little details as possible.
3. If you have a photo, use it. It gets more attention.
4. Don't go around posting random groups, in the end of the article i'll give you 4 groups that generate more leads for me than all the other groups combied.
In general, you're marketing to marketers. Take that into account.
There are two type of marketers in those groups.
1. They make no money and are looking for a different opportunity, one that is not a "scam", if you ask them... To catch those, you need solid proof that you're making money. A paypal screenshot will be as good as throwing a dynamite in the water. It catches EVERYTHING in it's range. So will this.
2. Marketers that are LOCKED into their opportunity, and nothing will move them. At least not at the moment they come in contact with you. What you should market to them is something that will "complete" their current offer.
A marketing platform, for example. A traffic source. Stuff like that.
So, to answer the question, FB groups are an AMAZING source of traffic, if you know how to use it. I, personally, get at least 20 leads a day. If I really work it, I can get 40-50 leads a day, without much effort.
As promised, here are the four FB groups to market in:
There you go.
George Ten, The Vegan Pirate.